Mar 23, 2015

DIY felt coasters - spring flowers





Happy Spring!
I wanted to be ready for the upcoming picnic season with a 
few hostess gifts. This is a super simple project.

DIY felt coaster supplies

I found a roll of thin cork at Goodwill for 97¢ and was inspired!
I ran it through my Cuttlebug along with some felt and created these fun flowers. I tried two different methods; cutting out the centers to fit into the flowers and just cutting out separate centers to adhere atop the solid flowers. Personally, I preferred the look of the latter.  All was adhered with spray adhesive.




Sweet!

easy DIY felt coaster


I'm hoping they'll bring a little smile to those who receive them.
Have a blessed day!


Follow on Bloglovin





DIY spring flower felt coasters


scroll down to see where I'll be sharing today's post.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea!! I, also, found a roll of cork at thrift store some time back. I never thought abt running it through my Big Shot to cut out little things...actually, I never thought too much abt it at all but it was also at a price I couldn't pass up. :) Your adorable coasters inspire me!!!

    I am one of your readers who subscribes by email. I always like seeing what you are up to and pop in to make a comment every once in awhile. :)
    Blessings!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so wonderful - what a great idea and you could do these for all different occasions! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria