Jul 26, 2016

A Baby Giraffe Card - 5 minute cardmaking




How to make a super quick card.
(I used a digital image and a stamped sentiment for this one.)

After I chose an appropriate image
for my card, the process went like this...

1. print 
2. cut to size
3. color
4. attach to card base
5. stamp a sentiment

And in less than five minutes I had
a card. 


This can be an important skill to know
when you completely forget you need a 
card five minutes before leaving the house
for a party, shower or important event...just saying...
Copic markers, foam adhesive squares,
MFT sentiment stamp, Memento ink, white gelly roll pen.

I dotted the blue spots with a 
Sakura white Gelly Roll pen to add
a bit of whimsy but I see they're not
showing up in the photo. {{sad face}}


*side note:
I think this was the last baby card for awhile, I promise. (:
However, if you need more baby card inspiration, click HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a blessed day!






scroll down to see where I'll be sharing today's post.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria