Jun 27, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 109 - Anything Goes linky!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays link up! 

There are always so many amazing links, I hope you'll visit some of the entries and be inspired to try something new!


Inspire Me Fridays features -



Zentangle tag @ Little Sunday's Place!
WOW! such stunning detail!



burlap sign @ Wesens-Art!
a lovely step by step tutorial!

birthday card @ A Mermaid's Crafts!
gorgeous Lisa!


shape card @ Carmen's Creations!
a fun thank you card!

powder room makeover @ DEBBIE-DABBLE!
with four boys/men in the house I can only
dream of a pretty powder room!


Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your 
featured button & display it proudly!





now onto party #109

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my "Burlap Sign" and thanks for hosting this great party!
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature!! What a pleasant surprise!!
    I will give you a shout out in my next post...

    Thanks to for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my card, Maria!! I appreciate it so much!! And thanks for another awesome linky party!! Happy Friday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picks!!! Thanks for another fun linky challenge
    Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to have found your great Blog. I follow you now on Bloglovin.
    Wonderful Inspiration from the DT.

    Many greetings from Germany, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Maria! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards and ct=reations you have chosen again Maria.
    love that card on top.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria,


    Thank you for hosting a great party.

    Judy
    Pursuit Of Functional Home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad that my tag inspired you!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for choosing my Card... I hope it inspired someone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria