Current Inspire Me Friday link-up HERE!
Homemade Hamburger Buns
I will never buy hamburger buns
or sandwich rolls again!
Since finding this recipe I have
made these buns at least every
other day! They are now a
favorite among family and
Home made Hamburger Buns
- 1 1/4 cups milk, slightly warmed
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in pan of bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- Select dough setting.
- When cycle is complete, turn out onto floured surface.
- Cut dough in half and roll each half out to a 1" thick circle.
- Cut each half into six 3 1/2" rounds with inverted glass as a cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheet far apart and brush with melted butter.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about one hour.
- Bake at 350° for 9 minutes.
Note: Oven temperatures vary so check after 9 minutes to see if done. Some reviewers baked these anywhere from 12 to 30 minutes.
Honestly, I make these so often, I don't even roll them into cute little bun shapes any more. super easy!
|hot from the oven -|
cooling on parchment paper on the cooling rack
Do you enjoy home made bread?
Do you own a bread machine?
|♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'|