Jul 18, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 112- Anything Goes link-up!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays linky party!

There is SO much inspiration here week after week, I know you'll be inspired by visiting all the lovely links!  A big thank you to all who share here!!

Inspire Me Fridays features...


baby food jar luminary @ For My Love of!
so clever & sweet Corinna!


hand-made crotched flower cards @ Keti's Projects!
so lovely Keti!


grilled kabobs @ Eyes on the Source!
looks delicious Kelly!


Christmas card @ My Crafty Outlook!
beautiful Hazel!

altered canvas @ Handcrafted by Ellapu!
so beautifully done Elaine, you did an 
amazing job transforming this into a frame!


Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!




now onto party #112

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

15 comments:

  1. Hi Maria! Thank You so much for hosting the party. I'm follow your blog on bloglovin and pinterest...do you have a G+ button so I can follow you there too? Let me know
    Have a great weekend,
    Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like the baby food jar luminaries! Thank you, I appreciate the feature.

    I am loving those adorable cards too. One of these days I'll sit down with my hoard of card making supplies and crank some out. For now I'm pretty content day dreaming about other people's beautiful work.

    <3 Corinna Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Grilled Kabobs! I love to see what everyone comes up with each wee, thanks for hosting! ~Kelly @ Eyes on the Source

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my..that was supposed to say "week"..not wee, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the features - I love the use of the baby food jars! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for picking me for the featured projects. Love your projects.

    Hugs from Slovenia, Keti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the featured artist, well deserved. Love the baby food jars. I will be trying this over the weekend. Have a huge bag of jars a friend saved for me. Have a wonderful weekend Maria.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your fab creations. HUgs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Maria! I love that you use larger thumbnails so I can see all the wonderful arts, crafts and recipes that people share. Your challenges are always fun. The featured items this week are really great! Congrats to the winners! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all the featured folks! Thanks for another super fun par-tay!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the people who are featured.
    thanks Maria.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's always fun visiting your blog and playing in your challenges. Thanks so much for this opportunity! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria