Jul 1, 2013

Monkeying Around with my Cricut and Joy's Life



Monkeying Around today with my 
Cricut and Joy's Life stamps!





These lazy days of summer have me thinking 
of the simple games we played as children? 
No batteries or chargers needed?

Hasbro - Barrel of Monkeys

Kraft cardstock, SU! cardstock in vanilla & riding hood red,
K&K Washi tape, foam dimensionals, Ranger embossing powder,
Joy's Life sentiment stamps (Lots of Pun) set,
Cricut: The First Few Years cart.


Which games do you remember playing as a child?





Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'


I wrote this post while designing for Joy's Life.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a great card. I remember playing things like Kerplunk, where you pulled the sticks out but weren't allowed to let the marbles drop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Cute!! I love playing Jacks, especially with my mom. She is still good at it.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how cute! I remember this game. :) Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria