Aug 15, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 116 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays!

Won't you join us, link up & share!


Inspire Me Fridays features...


3D paper shoe @ Karon's Krafty Korner!
so gorgeous!

scrapbook LO @ A Page Out of My Book!
love this Michelle!

Dare To Reach Out card @ Joy in a JAR!
so very pretty Judy!


Strawberry Royale Dump Cake @ Just Dip It In Chocolate!
yummO Lizy, that looks so good!

greeting cards @ Queen Bee Paper Crafts!
beautiful cards Roberta!



Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!




now onto party #116

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

8 comments:

  1. Maria! Thank You so much for featuring my Strawberry Dump Cake...I have an invasion of blackberries in my garden, perhaps I should give them the "Dump cake" treatment right? LOL
    Have a fantastic week and thank you for hosting the party! hugs, Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiring link party! I didn't think a layout would be featured when there were so many interesting 3D and edible items. Thanks for the pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature, Maria :-) Congrats to everyone else fab features! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another fun linky party Maria Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.

    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection of pages- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to ALL that were Featured!! Awesome projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria