May 2, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 101 - Anything Goes!

Hello & Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays, 
a place to share your creativity and
help inspire one another!

I'm glad so many of you found my new

blog and were able to play along!! 
If you could share about the new site
address by grabbing my button or 
giving me a shout-out on one of your 
sites, I would really appreciate it. 
Thank you all SO much!



Here are this week's featured artists -

flower fairy 3D card @Creafrea!
so beautiful Frea!

DIY book page mat tutorial @ An Extraordinary Day!
such a great idea Diane!

diaper cake @ carpe_diem!
this is adorable, thank you for 
showing us how it's done Ana!

inspirational card @ J.Atterbury Creations!
beautiful Jo Ann!

12 drawer storage unit @ My Crafting Channel!
so fun Nana, this made me giggle!


Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your 
featured button & display it proudly!




now onto party #101


Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.
*



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

10 comments:

  1. Dear Maria,
    I am sooo glad that you like Greta's Diaper Cake!
    Thank you for the feature!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful projects that were featured! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Maria, thanks for featuring my Googly eye storage.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge!!
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for another super fun challenge! Congrats to the winners from last week!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge!
    Iris
    http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful array of design team projects! Thanks for hosting your fabulous Anything Goes challenge! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just want to thank you for featuring my card. Glad you like it! Sorry, this came a bit to late. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreaetions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for featuring my googly eyes storage units.
    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria