May 7, 2013

Easy One-Pan Recipe - Pork Chops

I'm all about super easy recipes!



Although Spring has arrived, 
we are still experiencing some
cold dreary days. It was on one
of these days that I threw together
this recipe for the six of us. 


Roasted Pork Chop & Vegetables -

you'll need:
one head of cabbage
carrots
onions
squash -(use your favorite)
pork chops
Italian dressing
roasting pan w/lid 
   (OR tin foil to cover)

cabbage, carrots, onions and squash

1.  chop enough cabbage to create a nice base layer in your roasting pan.
2.  slice carrots, onions and squash & layer over cabbage.
3.  place pork chops on top, side by side.
4.  pour Italian dressing over all.

pork chops and Italian dressing

Roast until pork chops are
thoroughly cooked and tender!

If you're feeding less than six people, 
you may want to use a small dutch
oven instead and adjust your food 
amounts!

Here's another idea
with summer right around the corner, 
chop up your pork and combine it with
your veggies in a tin-foil pack for the
campfire!



Do you like easy recipes? 

Then be sure to follow my
Easy Recipes Pinterest board! 



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. Easy recipes are right up my alley, too! This looks and sounds delicious, Maria! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love easy recipes!! Thanks for the inspiration, Maria!! I love your new blog!!

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, definitely a recipe I am going to give a go.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love easy recipes...I'll be trying this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria