May 23, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 104 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays link up!

So much inspiration at these parties...my 'to-do' list has turned into a journal! too fun!

Here are our featured bloggers -


shaped card @ Moe Creations!
the dial wobbles, so cute Melissa!




book page apple & gift card holder @ Lori Hairston's Choux-Choux!
thanks for the tutorial Lori, this is a wonderful gift idea!


pretty cupcakes @ My Creative Place!
such a brilliant technique Tracey!

pocket card & bookmark @ CG says [something loudly]!
so adorable with felt & fabric!!

embossed wooden birdhouse @ A Creative Life!
so creative Deb, very pretty!


Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured 
button & display it proudly!





now onto party #104

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.

** **



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

9 comments:

  1. Great creations you have chosen Maria.
    Love those flowers you have picked.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my project this week; I'm so honored to be in such awesome company. Thank you for this fun linky party every week! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all that were featured!
    FABULOUS projects!
    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hop! Look forward to more next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my project. I always look forward to coming to your site for inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi maria,
    thanks so much for featuring my cakes,so glad you liked them....look forward to seeing the pics when you make some for yourself...
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome projects Love them all thanks for another linky party- I would love to see you come and join my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations eeryone!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria