Sep 5, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 119 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays link-up!

Join in, be inspired & help inspire others!


Inspire Me Fridays features...


vinyl record recycling @ Wesens-Art!
great idea, beautifully done!

wedding card @ Scrap-n-Sew Granny!
totally adorable Pam!


abstract photos-Deconstruction @ The Effectist Abstract Photography!
lovely colors, mesmerizing!

fresh lunch ideas for kids @ Yesterday on Tuesday!
these are wonderful ideas Malia!

explosion card @ Love To Scrap!
beautiful Leslie!



Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!




now onto party #119

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.


Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

17 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Thank you so much, Maria, for featuring my explosion card this week!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to all the features.
    thanks maria.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for highlighting my photo last week! I am very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria!
    Thanks for featuring my vinyl record clock.
    And thanks for hosting this party!
    Hugs from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting- can't wait to check out all the fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another fun linky party Have a great evening

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the featured peeps! Thank you for another super fun Linky Par-tay!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the anything goes challenge, I've put your badge on my blog
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic ideas and a lot of fun
    blessings to all
    and peace in heart
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria