Sep 8, 2013

To a Fungi - shaped card

To a Fungi! 
A mushroom shaped masculine birthday card.


The Joy's Life designers are creating fun shaped cards this week.

So many shapes, I couldn't decide what I wanted to make until I saw this...


...during our nature walk.  "Fungus among us" was mentioned and I immediately remembered Joy's fun sentiment in her Wild Life Puns stamp set.  ahh, a shaped card was born.

The kids even had me take a photo of the card against our tree (we have a tree in our great room) to depict this memorable moment. 



I hope you'll stop by the Joy's Life team blog to see the daily inspiration of shape cards this week. 

materials used:
Joy's Life Wild Life Puns stamps,
Memento ink (rich cocoa),
MME papers (On the bright side two)
Cricut cart: Groovy Times cut @ 6"




Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

I wrote this post while designing for Joy's Life.

7 comments:

  1. Such a grea card - love the colour. Can we have a picture of this tree in your great room! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, how adorable! I always love a shaped card, and this one is just too clever and fun. Great paper piecing, and absolutely perfect sentiment to go along!
    And a tree in your great room?? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and cute card. The sentiment is perfect. TFS!
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Cute is this!!!!Super DUPER cute!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, this is fabulous hun, love your Mushroom picture too, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria