Sep 19, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 121 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Friday Linky Party!

I hope you'll join in!  
We love seeing what you have to share with us!



Inspire Me Fridays features...



handmade black cats @ Sunny in Tucson!
these are amazing Victoria!!

vintage card @ Traumfangerin's Side!
simply beautiful!


owl snacks @ Eyes On The Source!
too fun Kelly!


Magnolia Haunted House @ Stamp, Paper, Ribbons N Things!
beautifully done Julie, so many fun elements to see!


gorgeous colors, great technique Sheryl!


Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!




now onto party #121

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

13 comments:

  1. Great features!! Thank you so much for hosting another awesome party! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my work this week, wonderful creations everyone, so much to see and drool over
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Owl snacks! My kiddos...and hubby...love them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria,
    Great features!! Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a great party, I love peeking at what's new. Thanks for highlighting my link on the Halloween Cats! It's an honor.
    Happy Fall, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another linky party Maria I always love coming over here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome features!! Congrats.
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! OMG! Your designers' projects are GORGEOUS! I wanted to explain that one of my entries has a date on 9/18 on it. But that 9/1 is at 11:30pm. So, I set it just before midnight so some people on other sides of the globe will be able to see it, and so that people round here will see it in early the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your linky party! Thanks so much for including my card! The other 4 projects are awesome!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting and Happy Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations to the features creations, Maria thanks.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the featured peeps! Thanks for another super fun Linky Party!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria