Sep 15, 2013

Autumn Scrapbook LO - Joy's Life

Autumn scrapbooking.

Nut'n is better
than being together!

I'm getting ready for our annual fall photo shoot
with this scrapbook page!

We're a bunch of nuts so this is themed perfectly.




Here's what I used to create this page.

Joy's Life sentiment stamps (It's All Fall Puns
Stampin' Up papers (Everyday Enchantment) & cardstock,
baker's twine, Memento ink, Martha Stewart border punch,
Creative Memories circle punch, gel pen, piercing tool,
Xyron sticker machine & Ad tech tape runner,
Cricut cartridges used:
 2013 (Something to Celebrate)
squirrel (April Showers)
Autumn word & acorns (Stretch Your Imagination)
hearts & scallop rectangle (basic cart on CCR)

My quick tip of the day!

Simply tuck your paper strip into your 
heart punch and nip off the end!






All this week, the Joy's Life designers will be showcasing scrapbook layouts, be sure to follow along on our team blog.

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

7 comments:

  1. TOTALLY cute & FUN!! Love it!!!
    Great tip on using the heart punch.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO - wonderful papers and what an awesome tip ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this cute LO. The sentiment is too cute. Thanks for the tip, I never thought of that.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, how stinkin' adorable! Love it, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute page! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's cute and creative. I just sent you an e-mail with my guest post. Let me know if you didn't receive it please. I'm tickled to be honored. I enjoy your blog.

    Blessings,
    Laura

    So thankful to be in the service of my King and my family

    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria